Well, this morning I enjoyed a small victory! I came into the office and went to drop my lunch off in the break room for the morning. There, I was bombarded by delicious smells and free food – someone had brought doughnuts, plus a consultant brought us breakfast burritos. I bypassed the doughnuts (YES!), but grabbed a burrito (No! :-() and headed back to my desk with it, my coffee, a glass of water, and 3 pear halves that I forgot to eat yesterday afternoon. I set it all down – then grabbed the burrito and marched right back into the break room! Woohoo – no extra calories this morning!
Aaaaand then I grabbed a doughnut after lunch. And ate a bag of Fritos. Arg! What is wrong with me?!? I’m well on my way to actually GAINING weight again. Oh, this is so frustrating.
- Breakfast: 1 C Kashi Lean Crunch (200 – 9), 1 C skim milk (91 – 9)
- Snack: 4 oz. coffee w/ creamer/sweetener (11), 8 oz. water, 3 canned pear halves (66 – .5)
- Lunch: bacon/egg/cheese breakfast burrito (450 – 20), Mediterranean bread – 3 pieces (200 – 6),
- Snack: 1 glazed doughnut, 16 oz. water, 2.875 oz. Fritos (460 – 5)
- Other: 1 Vit. C tablet, 3 pieces gum – Trident
Daily Calorie Intake: 1478
Daily Water Intake: 24
Daily Protein Intake: 49.5