Better late than never? Meh – regardless, perhaps next Monday I’ll do this on time. (Friend Making Monday Courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh.)
- What is the last book you read: Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo w/ Lynn Vincent. Excellent book, and a very quick read. I finished it within one afternoon.
- What was the last movie you saw in a theater: The Help. . . along with everyone else and their dog, apparently! I’d read the book on a recommendation from my Mom; loved the book, liked the movie. That’s typically the way I am, though. Still – I thought Minnie’s character was spot on!
- Briefly describe the last person you saw today: male, tall-ish, brown hair, blue eyes, hilarious, kind.
- Which store did you most recently shop in: um. . . Walmart, I believe. I pretty much loathe shopping in all its forms.
- Who is the last person that you spoke to on the phone: the Hubs 🙂
- Where is the last place you vacationed: Minnesota.
- When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex: this morning – gotta get in that goodbye kiss!
- The last thing that made you laugh: the Hubs’s comments during the chick flick we were watching last night – funny, funny man I’ve married!
- What’s the latest app that you downloaded onto your phone: HA – I don’t have a smart phone. Take that, technology.
- What is the last kind thing you did for someone: I’m not sure that it counts, but I gave small thank-you gifts to coworkers for some non-work help they’d given me. . .