And now, it’s time for. . . Friend Making Monday!
(courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh)
- What are your talents? I can make charts like nobody’s business. Also, I’ve a pretty fair hand at baking.
- What is your best habit? Calling my grandparents often and consistently.
- If you had to be stuck with someone in an elevator for 8 hours, who would you want it to be? My husband, for sure. He can make me laugh in any situation!
- Share one odd fact about you that we’d never know to ask. My brother once (accidentally) cut off a chunk of my thumb – I still have the scar, though you’d not see it unless I pointed it out.
- What’s your latest project (work, home, whatever you care to share?) The house! And CDC. 🙂
- If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I’d be proportional again. . . preferably without stretch marks – lol
- What do you do in your spare time? Lately, it seems I have no spare time. How in the world do people with kids do it?!
- What is your biggest pet peeve? hypocrisy
- Why do you blog? I need an outlet. That’s probably why so many of my posts are. . . oh, I don’t know – melancholy?
- Are you tidy or messy? I’m a tidy person stuck in a messy person’s body.
- What’s the last song that played on your iPod? Yeah – that’s an electronic device I don’t own, so N/A.
- Do you cook? If so, what’s for dinner tonight? I do cook, but tonight I’ll likely have to work late. I don’t know what the Hubs has planned.
- Do you like sports? If so, list your teams. Indeed, I do! I love my Aggies!
- How often do you read and/or watch the news? As little as possible. So much of what’s on the news is political and partisan. I can only handle such things in extremely small doses.
- Did you stick to your New Year’s resolution this year? I didn’t make one – again, N/A.
- What are you looking forward to most in the remainder of 2011? At the moment, sleep! After that, the possibility of overseas travel and having our house finally put together.
- Shoes, sunglasses or handbags? I wear them all – shoes die first, sunglasses are lost/broken often, and I use one handbag until it dies, then I’ll get another.
- How do you feel about sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried it – could be nice?
- Do you sing in the shower? Some days yes, but not all that often. However, when I do sing, I belt it out!
- Describe yourself in one word. No can do! But, my word of the day is perserverance.