Well, this past week was a really rough one. I had a deadline at work, a cold, and then we lost our dogs to an inattentive/sadistic driver (not sure which).
The deadline is done – and the next one looms starting tomorrow. The cold is lingering, but thankfully fading. The dogs. . .well, I miss them much more than I realized I could. I had no idea how quickly and fiercely they’d work their way into my heart.
- Weigh-In: 209.6 lbs.
- Dress: Size 14.
- Daily caloric limit: Um. . . yeah. I haven’t tracked at all this week. Between being sick and my pups, I just haven’t spent the energy there.
- Exercise Plan: nonexistent this week, unless you count helping the Hubs dig Dixie’s grave. I don’t.
- Strive for consistency: Eeeek.
- Hydrate sufficiently: was less on the water, more on the juice. I still did pretty well getting fluids in, though. Thank you, Mr. Cold.
- Reading List: I want to find Made to Crave, but didn’t get to the library. It’s on my week-night list of things to accomplish Monday/Tuesday.
- Be supportive of other challengers: I’ve been reading everyone’s posts, but haven’t been commenting. Sometimes it’s just the knowledge that someone may read that keeps me accountable to what I say, but I realize that’s not exactly the point of this item.
- Do. Not. Quit. I’m still here.