Weigh-In: 211.2. . .I think? Or 210.4.
So, yeah – sorry I missed the posting deadline, friends. Sunday was the Hubs’ s birthday, and I completely forgot to get on the scale. How nice to not have that number hovering over me for a few hours. Then, last night, the Hubs pretty much monopolized the computer, and we only have one PC. . .so here I am!
I’m somewhat at a loss with respect to weigh-ins. As it is, I bring my scale outside to the sidewalk, because I thought it was level there. Then, this morning, I moved it a foot or so, and got two very different readings. What?! So I took the higher one, to be “safe.”
Anyway, last week was pretty bad. I was not consistent, I didn’t get (or even choose) a book, I didn’t track my horrid food choices. . . just meh. This week is another deadline week, and thus far I’ve not made good choices regarding CDC/health in general.
- Weigh-In: 211.2
- Smaller sized dress: Haven’t tried it on since this day.
- Daily caloric limit: Didn’t track; probably hovered around 1800-2000.
- Exercise Plan (3 times per week minimum): Yeah, not so much. Not at all, in fact.
- Strive for consistency: Well, I was consistent. . .consistently awful!
- Hydrate sufficiently: approximately half the goal met, I think.
- Reading List: TBD – I’m still looking. . .
- Be supportive of other challengers: I’ve read everyone’s posts, but haven’t been commenting much.
- Do. Not. Quit. Hiccup, yes. Quit, no.