And now, it’s time for. . . Friend Makin’ Monday!
(courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- What are your plans for Independence Day? Nothing much, really – just plan to enjoy the day with my sweet husband. Friday, we may hit up a small-town fireworks display, which I’m really looking forward to.
- What is the last thing interesting thing you drank? Hmmm. . . does chai tea with milk and honey count? Because it was delicious!
- Share one of your favorite quotes. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.” ~ Marianne Williamson (I think. . .)
- Name someone or something that makes you smile. This:
- What will you/did you eat for lunch today? – oatmeal with a spoonful of strawberry jam & a bit of cinnamon creamer, plus a little bit of tomato basil soup. Haven’t gone shopping yet this week. . .
- What’s the last movie that you watched and enjoyed? – The Forgotten. I know it’s old, but it was on TV, and I was on vacation. Good movie, though I’d been told the storyline in advance. It’d probably have been more suspenseful had that not been the case.
- Share something sweet and unexpected that someone did for you recently. My husband has done so much lately – he wrote me a birthday “haiku” and sent me several sweet text messages, then completely cleaned the house and did the laundry while I was away on vacation. So wonderful!
- If you could spend ten days on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? New Zealand, definitely.
- What are you currently reading? re-reading: The Hunger Games series & Inheritance, reading: One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are & Created to be His Helpmeet
- Share at least one thing that you’re looking forward to this week. Sounds silly, but I’m getting fitted for a night guard tomorrow. I’m ready for the aching teeth thing to go away.