And now, it’s time for. . . Friend Makin’ Monday!
(courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh)
- What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon? – Relaxing with my Sweetheart, at home or lakeside.
- What is your favorite color? – Maroon! Ok, not really – probably sage, at this point. It changes every few years.
- Have you ever been to Europe? – Yes. Unless you don’t count a layover so short that I couldn’t leave the airport. Then, no.
- Do you wear glasses or contacts? – Yes, yes I do.
- How often do you brush your teeth? – Twice a day, minimum. . .three times if I don’t get too distracted at the office.
- Share a guilty pleasure. – Ummmm. . . reading teen-level books, maybe? Stuff like The Hunger Games, The Inheritance Cycle, etc. Not what I “should” be reading, but I love it. 🙂
- What are you most proud of accomplishing this week? – Sounds silly, but I finally make week-long meal plans. It’s something I’ve been pseudo-trying to accomplish, but haven’t taken the time to just DO it already. Maybe it’s not so much that I’m proud of it as it is I’m relieved it’s done, at least until the seasons change.