And now, it’s time for. . . Friend Makin’ Monday!
(courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh)
Goals and More:
1. Brag about some of your daily, healthy habits. – I drink lots and lots and lots of water.
2. Do you track your daily food intake? If so, how? – mhmm; but not “calorie counting.” I write down what I eat in my handy-dandy planner.
3. What do you want to change most about your daily routine? – Get exercise to be like breathing – not a struggle to include, and not an option to exclude.
4. How often do you exercise? – um. . . see, what had happened was. . . I’m lame. Once a week. Maybe.
5. How do you stay on track when you’re on the go? – on the go? What does that mean? I’m not a SAHW/M, so. . . I’m always “on the go,” if that means “not at home.” So…my planner, then? Packing a lunch helps with the food aspect.
6. What’s one excuse you use that prevents you from reaching your goals? – “I don’t know what to do.” See last week.
7. What scares your most about your journey? – The prospect of never really getting it off the ground.
8. What do you think will change most when you reach your goal? (If you have reached it, what’s different?) – Food won’t elicit so much guilt.
9. What motivates you to reach your goals? – See this page. . .
10. Share a few of your goals.
- Reach & maintain weight of 170.
- Habitually exercise/live “actively.”
- Meal rotation of healthful recipes with the occasional splurge.
- Conquer sinful pattern of eating to avoid/bury unpleasant/difficult emotions.
- Hike the Grand Canyon.
- Run a 5K with the Hubs.
- Wear a size 12.
- Lose 6 lb. per month.
- Add 2 delicious, healthful recipes to repertoire per month.
- “Gym” appearance 3 times/week – 1 hour each visit.
- Make it through a full p90x session.