And now, it’s time for. . . Friend Makin’ Monday!
(courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh)
Have You Ever?
- Jumped out of an airplane? Um, no. Not gonna happen.
- Lived alone? Mhmm. Didn’t really like it, actually. The freedom was nice, but I like having people around.
- Met a celebrity? Hmmm. . .a few musicians.
- Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Unfortunately, yes.
- Had a manicure/pedicure? Oh, yes – they’re gloriously luxurious.
- Gotten a hickey? actually, no!
- Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? yup – a fish!
- Been outside of your home country? Yup, though I’ve only been to two continents (not counting airport layovers). More, please!
- Kissed your best friend? Well, I married him, so. . .yup!
- Eaten food that fell on the floor? ha – worse yet, it was the bus floor. . .
- Met someone online? I don’t think I have, actually.
- Been on TV? Yeah – one time in middle school for choir. Oh, and a bunch of times at Aggie games. Whoop!
- Had braces? Nope – I’m one of the lucky ones.
- Gone skinny dipping? Indeed.
- Been to the opera? Nope; musicals are more my style.
- Been caught making out by a policeman? Nope.
- Sung in public? haha – sure, if you count the movie theater bathroom and/or parking lot.
- Handed out candy on Halloween? Oh yeah. I loved trick or treating when I was a kid, too!
- Been snowed in? Yes, though as a kid, that just meant a bunch of time playing in the snow.
- Fallen in front of other people? Oh, I’m sure about a million times. I’m quite clumsy.
- Cheated on a test? No. Not my style.
- Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? Yes, once.
- Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No, I don’t think so. . .
- Shot a gun? Ha! I live in Texas.
- Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Song, no. Poem, yes.