And now, it’s time for. . . Friend Making Monday!
(courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh)
Inside Your Home
- Do you live in an apartment/condo, townhouse or house? A little ol’ farm house 🙂
- What is your home’s coolest feature? Definitely the wood flooring – it practically glows when light streams through the windows.
- Do you enjoy DIY projects? If so, what are you working on now? haha – sometimes, but lately I’ve been struggling just to get through the day. We’re about to dive back into the remodeling thing, though. . .bathroom/laundry room, prepare to meet your re-maker(s)!
- When using the dishwasher do you use powder detergent or liquid? I wish! We don’t have a dishwasher. Yes, you read that right – no dishwasher. At all.
- Do you have a TV in your bedroom? Nope – and I really like it that way. Makes the bedroom a place just for Hubs & me.
- Is your range gas or electric? It’s gas; this is the first time I’ve had gas appliances (well, except for the odd water heater here and there), and I love love love it!
- How often do you sweep/mop/vacuum? As required (i.e. as needed for guest appearances).
- What is your favorite place to shop for home furniture and accents? I pretty much loathe shopping, so. . .I don’t have one.
- Do you decorate for holidays? Christmas, yes. Otherwise, not really. Our house is quite small, and I’m just not up for having all that extra stuff. I’m leaning more and more toward minimalism!
- If you could have HGTV come in and redo one room in your home which room would you choose? The bathroom/laundry room – haha! Yeah, mostly because it isn’t done and we’ve just reworked the rest of the house. Realistically, though. . .either that or the little side house we have next door. Its roof leaks, and pretty much everything but the bathroom needs re-doing.