Oh, my word. Why must I have this reaction so often? I just read the blog of a woman whose 30th birthday is today. And she has five children.
I don’t even know if I’d have wanted five children by now.
But my gut reaction is pain. Jealousy. Despair.
And an intense desire to hide from the world.
So, instead: things I’m thankful for this morning:
- beginning WW
- cuddling under warm blankets with my love
- the smell of freshly brewed coffee
- crisp autumn air
- anticipation of my cousins visit
- the sound of my sister’s voice
- fasting days
- the leaning tower of puppiness that is Little Dude