And now, it’s time for. . . Friend Making Monday!
(courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh)
Quick and Random
- Choose three songs that would be on the soundtrack of your life. – Oh, my – I have no idea! Come Thou Fount would likely be one, though.
- Share the details of one project that you’re currently working on. – 30 Before 30 (probably going to hit up the window coverings next. . .pretty sure my soon-to-be-arriving house guests would appreciate that.)
- If you could learn to do one thing overnight what would it be? – speak another (living) language; probably Spanish, considering where I live.
- If you could be a fictional character which one would you be? – Lucy, from the Chronicles of Narnia. I understand her desire to be loved and beautiful, and wish to have a soft heart like hers.
- What’s your favorite thing about the month of October? – All the pumpkins everywhere! I love the sight and smell of pumpkins. They’re so overwhelmingly Autumn.
- Share one TV show that you’re embarrassed to admit you watch. Well, I don’t watch anything regularly (with the exception of Fringe), but occasionally. . .NCIS LA. I know, I know. Awful. But Hetty makes me laugh!
- Name one friend that you’re thankful to have in your life today. Natasha – the woman is hilarious, and has such a sweet spirit. She sees people, and listens to what they say (and to what they don’t).
- What was the most relaxing part of your weekend? – Down time with Hubs after church last night.
- Do you like to dance? – Well, I have no rhythm, so. . .not really.
- Share one thing that you’re looking forward to before the end of the year. – My family all being together twice. Love the holidays!