And now, it’s time for. . . Friend Making Monday! (Yes. . .I’m a day late. Oops.)
(courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
What’s in Your Fridge?
- List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge. – Yogurt, fresh veggies, apples, milk, orange juice, sandwich meat, eggs, dressings.
- What kind of milk do you drink? – 2%, organic – Hubs loves whole milk, but will tolerate 2%. I used to buy skim for me in addition, but I never ever finished it before it went bad. So. . .on the rare occasion that I drink milk, it’s 2%. And delicious.
- Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? – Fresh over frozen, frozen over canned.
- What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? – Guava nectar, orange juice, milk, water.
- How often do you clean out your refrigerator? – Once every few weeks, I guess. Now truly clean the fridge? Once in a blue moon. Which, by the way, look pretty cool.
- What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? – Probably the fresh veggies. Though I think having a balanced diet is healthy, so some of the things that would seem unhealthy (ie higher in fat) could still qualify as the “healthiest” thing in there.
- What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? – Ranch dressing.
- What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? – Kale! Oh, I love kale chips. AH-mazing.
- How often do you shop for groceries? – When I’m planning meals (ha. . .), once every two weeks. Otherwise. . .every few days I run into the store to get supper stuff.
- What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? – Batteries. 😉
Bonus: If you could choose one thing to put in the fridge and make it calorie-free what would it be? – Cheese. Definitely cheese.