And now, it’s time for. . . Friend Making Monday!
(courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
List at least ten things that you may or may not need that you’d love to find under your tree this year!
Goodness, gracious. . .ten things, huh? I don’t really need 10 new things. Or necessarily want ten new things. But, here goes nothing. . .
- Queen-sized air mattress – a nice one that can handle daily use for a few months. . .and if it could come about a month early, that’d be great. K, thanks.
- Microplane grater. My zesting powers are currently nonexistent.
- Some fun new book series.
- Despicable Me. You know you love it, too!
- The flooring for our bathroom/laundry room remodel. Preferably installed (hey, if I’m asking. . .! :-))
- As long as I’m on the home improvement kick: new windows for the house. Also preferably installed.
- The bill for our pups’ spay/neuter surgeries, paid in full. Ha! 😛
- My college t-shirt quilt.
- A plan for next year’s garden.
- Plane tickets to New Zealand. Why not? 😀