Well, my first week was a bit of a bust – only 170 points. Working on Week 2!
5 Daily Positives – Tuesday:
- The scent of chai tea.
- Seeing God work out even the smallest of things.
- The colors of autumn lighting up the office courtyard.
- Wearing old jeans that fit again.
- A much-needed break between project deadlines.
5 Daily Positives – Wednesday:
- Encouragement from a new (to me) blogger. What a story!
- One-stall bathroom at the office that allows lunge/squat sessions throughout the workday.
- Christmas party invitations!
- Insurance agent responses – she’s so fast, guys. ‘Tis delightful.
- The anticipation of heading home to the Hubs.
5 Daily Positives – Thursday:
- Free tomato basil soup!
- A beautiful yellow butterfly just outside my office.
- Talking with my FIL on IM – they’re headed home tomorrow. . .
- WW meeting – gain (boo), but talked with a couple of the ladies. Making connections!
- More blogger encouragement – and conviction. Thanks, Tammy!
5 Daily Positives – Friday:
- Planning my meals at the beginning of the day. Wow, what a difference.
- Our guest room. I love this room, guys. Seriously.
- Watching three little ones so our friends can have a weekend away. They’re cute as all get-out. . .but I am a bit nervous. It’s been years since I entertained three kids at once!
- Seeing how excited our puppies get when we let them out of the kennel after work.
- My sweet Husband. . .who slept in the living room to make sure that Child #3 didn’t wander out the front door in the middle of the night.
5 Daily Positives – Saturday: Um, wow. I didn’t have time to breathe all day, never mind list the positives. Kids are exhausting!