And now, it’s time for. . . Friend Making Monday!
(courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- How will you celebrate the holidays this year? – With family, mine and Hubs’ both.
- What’s the weather currently like where you live? – Well, until last yesterday, it was in the 70’s. . . but a cold front came through, and now it’s freezing!
- Do you decorate your home for the holidays? If so, share a picture please! – Indeed, I do. 🙂 We don’t have many decorations, but I do love the ones we have. (Trying to get my computer to cooperate on the photo front. . .will add one if I can.)
- What is your favorite Christmas movie? – Oh, I love the classics. But my favorite is probably Rudolph – it’s nostalgia-central for me.
- What is your favorite Christmas song? – Too many to count! Little Drummer Boy, Hark the Herald Angels Sing, Silent Night, Angels We Have Heard on High, Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire, Deck the Halls, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas, Baby It’s Cold Outside, Jingle Bell Rock, Joy to the World, Oh Holy Night. . .I could go on, but I think you get the point. Christmas music may be my favorite tradition of the season.
- Do you have an advent calendar? – No, I don’t. I considered making one this year, but missed the boat.
- Do you prefer color lights or white lights? – You know, I’ve always loved the white lights. And then I saw a house with red and white lights tracing the roof fascia line, white icicle lights at the front porch, and candy-cane wrapped porch columns. It’s now my absolute favorite. So cheery!
- What is your favorite food to eat over the holidays? – Definitely apple cider.
- Do you display a live tree, or do you prefer fake trees? – Oh, I much prefer real trees. When I was growing up, we’d go as a family to a tree farm and cut our own. So many wonderful memories are wrapped up in the scent of pine!
- What would you need to make your holiday perfect this year? – A baby in my belly. Ha! Not likely, but hey. 🙂