Got distracted and never posted these. . .got distracted from the entire challenge, though. Pretty annoyed at myself for that. I really underestimated the amount of time I’d spend not-at-home once the in-laws arrived. Anyway, the daily positives still made me smile, so I thought I’d go ahead and post them here. I did love reading everyone else’s challenge posts, though it was well after the fact.
5 Daily Positives – Sunday:
- A quiet house.
- Watching little hands grip the syrup jar.
- J’s laughter.
- Lunch with friends.
- Re-reading old favorites. . .in the bathtub! So relaxing.
5 Daily Positives – Monday:
- My nightguard made my gum recession reversed by 50%! Ridiculous thing to get excited about, I know – but definitely a Positive.
- Grandma’s birthday!
- Talked with my Mom for a bit. . .trying not to be too distracted by Hubs being a goofball in the background. Crazy man. 🙂
- Got some Christmas shopping done. Whoop for online shopping!
5 Daily Positives – Tuesday:
- Sweet Christmas gifts from our favorite reprographics guy – thanks, Mike!
- Finding sheets – love that one-stop shopping thing.
- Fasting. Love it.
- Unexpected visit with Hubs’ sweet aunt – seriously, the sweetest person ever.
- 7 excellent hours of sleep. . .plus I get to check it off on the WW 360 routine!
5 Daily Positives – Wednesday:
- Big drop on the scale! Unexpected, but lovely. 🙂
- Tried some fig preserves in my oatmeal for breakfast – delicious, and reminds me of our honeymoon.
- Discovered wall push-ups!
- Ridiculous text from Hubs. . .the man is crazy, I tell you. Wonderful, but crazy.
- Was able to explain something to one of the Newbies at work today – successfully! Yay for teaching moments.
5 Daily Positives – Thursday:
- A fun office Christmas card – no more heads on elves! Now we’re going to be Who’s.
- Today is my Friday. YES!
- Replaced my morning coffee with chai.