And now, it’s time for. . . Friend Making Monday!
(courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Outside my window I see. . .the dog pen and the field. Sometime I can see Hubs or his cousin riding around on the dirt bike or go cart.
- My kitchen counters are. . .cluttered. And a yellow-ish plastic laminate. Yeah. . .
- Yesterday I drank. . .water, water and more water.
- My cell phone is. . .red.
- My computer is. . .um. . .black.
- My favorite reality show is. . .non-existant. Not a big reality TV fan. Though Duck Dynasty is hilarious.
- My workouts are. . .on hold, at the moment. This being sick thing is for the birds.
- The last book I read is. . .the International Building Code, 2006 edition.
- My week will be. . .a long one.
- So far 2013 has been. . .exhausting! Good, but tiring. Also, full of illness, which is not as good.