And now, it’s time for. . . Friend Making Monday!
(courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- What is the last movie you saw in a theater? – Skyfall. I was late (yay working until 8:30 on a Friday night), and promptly had to leave because of a coughing fit. I suppose I missed the first 20 minutes or so, but still enjoyed it!
- How old were you when you had your first kiss? – too young, for sure.
- Share the coolest thing that you’ve done so far in 2013. – Missions meeting with the in-laws & their local supporters. Even if I did almost cough up a lung mid-prayer!
- What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you love it? – I have a not-a-smart-phone. It’s functional, but I can’t say I love it.
- How many times do you plan to workout this week? – three.
- What is your favorite movie from the 80′s? – Cliche, I suppose, but I love Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
- If you could choose one character from a TV show or a movie to fall head over heels for you, who would it be? – Um, can’t say that I’ve ever given this any thought. I guess I’ll go with Pride & Prejudice’s Mr. Darcy (A&E version).
- If you could eat one food everyday for the rest of your life without gaining any weight as a result, what would you choose? – Bread. Definitely bread.
- What is your favorite flower? – Star gazer lilies. They’re so delicately lovely!
- Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? – Nah; award shows aren’t really my thing.