Crazy busy week last week. Deadline at work today. But. . .Friend Makin’ Monday is a nice little break from the frantic pace, so here we go!
(courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Getting To Know Each Other
- What is your favorite color? – Aggie Maroon! 🙂 Actually, I love sage green and buttery yellow.
- Share one or more of your talents. – Umm. . .I’m a pretty good cook. Not chef-quality, mind you, but basic cooking I can do well. Hubs says my Pepper Steak is the best steak he’s ever had. . . anywhere. So that’s fun. 🙂
- If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go? – Probably to a park somewhere, or some kind of event. It’s best to have something to do, so you’re not just trying to find conversation topics.
- What is your favorite meal? – I don’t really have one favorite meal.
- Do you prefer to text or talk? – Most of the time, talk. For quick plan making, though – texting is much more efficient. Lately I’ve been in phone-avoidance mode, though. It’s very freeing to essentially forget about that tether for a few hours every day.
- Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know. – I’m the shortest person in my immediate family.
- Do you color your hair? – Nope.
- Do you wear glasses or contacts? – Glasses, yes. Mostly for computer work, though.
- What is your favorite breakfast food? – Scrambled eggs with lots of veggies. SO good.
- Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic? – Most likely!
- Do you prefer salty or sweet? – I’m shifting toward salty, actually. Hubs’s influence taking effect. 🙂
- What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? – Height, I guess. Comes from being tall myself.
- What is the last movie you watched? – Not one that I’ll ever watch again. Awful, awful, painfully awful. Before that, though, I watched The Iron Lady. That is a great movie!
- Are you religious? – Yes.
- Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? – I love things to be neat and clean, but am lazy when it comes to housekeeping. So. . .both.
- Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday. – To be a Mom.
- Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe? – Safe. Definitely safe. Which isn’t always a good thing, I know.
- Have you ever worn braces? – No, actually. I’m very happy about that, too!
- Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club? – Definitely a theater. NOT a club person. I’ve only been a few times, and it’s beyond uncomfortable.
- If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be? – To be a Mom.