Here I am again, folks!
I’m sore today. Oiy. Who’d have thought a 20 minute workout could wreak such havoc on my muscles? It feels good, though, to be sore.
Sundays are my rest day, which makes starting a workout regime on Saturday dangerous. Today is a crucial day. I will work out this evening. Planned to this morning, but didn’t get up in time. I’ve a singular talent for sleeping through the alarm clock.
Food is odd today, but has been better than most un-prepared-for days:
- Breakfast – Coffee & creamer – 12 oz. / oatmeal & 1 T fig preserves
- Lunch – 6 oz. Greek yogurt w/ 1/3 C granola / 2 hard-boiled eggs / 1 mandarin orange
- (Supper plan – couscous salad)
- Water – Wow – none so far. Remedying that situation pronto!
- Vitamins – Done and done.
In other news: My SIL decided she’d like her bridesmaids to wear Sskeo sandals – with yellow straps. I am ridiculously excited about this. I know, I know – they’re just shoes. . .but what a great idea! Shoes that can change styles literally every time you wear them. . .and what a wonderful way to support industrious women!