And now, it’s time for. . . Friend Making Monday!
(courtesy of Kenlie from All the Weigh)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Q & A
- Do you use coupons? – Mhmm. I’m not an avid coupon-er, but the ones that coincide with an actual need. . .definitely!
- How often do you weigh yourself? – Once (sometimes twice) a week.
- What was your favorite TV show as a kid? – Goodness, I don’t know. America’s Funniest Home Videos?
- How often do you drink alcohol? – Once a month-ish.
- Have you ever met a celebrity or public figure that you really admire? – Not that I remember.
- If you had to choose between only your cell phone or only your laptop all week which would you choose? – Cell phone. No way Hubs would like it if I were running around the metroplex without a cell phone! Plus I’m so rarely on our laptop, it wouldn’t really be an inconvenience.
- What is your favorite brand of detergent? – I’m on an ECOS kick, at the moment. Delightful, since the water drains into the back field. . .!
- If there was a movie about your life, who would play the role? – A girl. Probably blonde. Hopefully a good actress!
- What book are you currently reading? – Nothing, actually. I’ve been so busy at work/with family. . .may need to take a trip to the library next week!
- If you could spend one day on vacation anywhere in the world, which place would you choose? – Oiy, one day only? Most of the places I want to go take longer than a day to reach! If I didn’t actually have to deal with the traveling, I’d say New Zealand. But I’d go back for more days later. 🙂