I didn’t do so well last year, so some of these are repeats. Also, yes, I am aware that it’s 4/21 and I’m just now updating this page. I’ve had a valid reason for being so out of touch this time, though!
As before, I’ll update this page with links/dates whenever I finish an item. Onward and upward, my friends.
- Read the Bible, cover to cover.
Have a baby.
- Lose 20 lbs. (not losing/regaining the same 5)
Change office hours.
- Remodel bathroom & laundry room.
- Walk 1 mile, continuously.
- Make homemade applesauce.
- Make a family birthday/anniversary calendar (not year-specific).
Take a trip with Hubs. . . and not to visit family!
- Plant a garden.
- Make our last will & testaments.
- Organize our photos.
- Decorate the house.
- Sew a blanket.
- Have my college t-shirt quilt made.
Read (not re-read) one “classic.”
- Learn to sew a button and hem a dress/pants successfully.
- Learn to make sushi rolls.
- Make Gramma’s angel food cake
& homemade strawberry jam.
- Interview my/Hub’s grandparents on camera.
- Join a support group – maybe Mended Little Hearts or Unique?
- Organize Sweet Pea’s room.
- Enlist Sweet Pea on the MDCP.
- Either start raising chickens or save back one cow for slaughter, to eat our own beef.